I was tagged by Crossview…my very first tag as a blogger! I was hoping for one of those “easy” tags for my very first…you know the kind that asks questions like “Vanilla or Chocolate?”, “Porche or Cadillac?” and “Pizza or Caviar?”. But no…she has to tag me with a HARD one!
So here’s the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Rule #1: Check.
Rule #2: Here goes…
- I am a COFFEE and COMPUTER addict (I have one less addiction than Crossview! )
- I had home schooled for 14 years before I ever set foot in a homeschool convention (gasp), and only then because I was working at a booth! I have still (17 years of homeschooling) never actually attended a convention!
- I love Hanson music…you know the “MmmmBop” boys?? I’ve even been to a concert!!
- I played the role of the Fiddler in Fiddler on the Roof when I was in high school. I almost fell off the roof trying to climb down in the dark after my solo at the beginning of the play. Since I’m a girl, I had to wear a fake moustache as part of my costume. Whoever heard of a female fiddler? Tradition!
- I played the role of “Psaltina” (Psalty the Singing Songbook’s wife) in our church’s production of “Salvation Celebration”. I had a promising career in movies until I accepted the above-mentioned roles. Once you’ve been type cast as a cross-dressing fiddler or a large yellow songbook, it’s very hard to get work.
- I found out I was pregnant with our son (he’s 13 years younger than the youngest of his older sisters) on March 19, 2003. What’s so weird about that, you may ask? Well, that happened to be the day of “Shock and Awe” in Iraq…and in our home. Real quote from a shocked and awed hubby: “No honey, you’re not pregnant, it’s probably just menopause!”
- Continuing with that theme….when our little “shock and awe” baby made his appearance at 8:45 p.m., on November 19, 2003, he was the 13th person in the room. 2 parents, 3 sisters, 2 grandparents, 3 doctors, and 2 nurses were there to celebrate his arrival. (That’s not random or weird, that’s just plain crazy!)
Rule #3: Here’s the tough part. Crossview tagged just about every blogger that I “know”. So…….I’m gonna have to break this rule and make up one of my own. (Random fact #8….I’m a rebel). ANYBODY who reads this post and wants to play is invited to do so. Hopefully at least 7 people will play, which will make me feel WAY less guilty!
Rule #4: This rule is obviously not relevant in light of my blatant disregard of Rule #3.
So…come on, ya’ll! Anybody out there weirder than me?