We had a GREAT weekend playing, raking and relaxing. Northern Wisconsin is beautiful ALL the time, but it is particularly beautiful in the fall.
Some of the highlights….
- Reading by the fire
- Baking (and eating) cookies
- A short hike in the woods
- Eating smores
- Raking (blowing) LOTS of leaves
- Pulling down a HUGE wasp nest…no wasps, thankfully!
- Little dude swimming in the lake….the water was 51 degrees.
- Walks on the beach
- Breakfast out with Grandma and Grandpa
- Winning Tripoli 2 nights in a row (I had to put this in in case my mother visits my blog!)
- Testing our piloting skills with Grandpa’s flight similator….NOT good!
And here’s some of the fun my 3 youngest had while I worked my tail off….